帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2016-2-29 14:26:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
给女孩发信息时所犯的五个普遍又愚蠢的错误
5 Common (But Very Stupid) Mistakes GuysMake When Texting Girls
给女孩发信息时所犯的五个普遍又愚蠢的错误
I get guys emailing me all the time saying“Dude I need some help texting girls” or “Man, I got this girls number but shehasn’t text me back… what should I do?”.
有人发邮件问我:“兄弟,我需要一些给女孩发信息的技巧帮助”或者“老兄,我拿到了女孩的号码,但是她没有回信息给我...我该怎么办呢?”
So I’ve got a two part answer for thoseguys who send me those VERY common questions…
所以,我分两个部分来回答这些朋友们的非常普遍的问题。
1. Stop over analysing text messages, theyare not as important as what you do and say when you’re in person. Textmessages are great for flirting and staying in contact, but for the most partguys read into them way too much.
不要再分析文字信息了:它们没有你亲自所做和所说的内容重要。信息对于调情和保持联系来说很重要,但是大部分人读取的信息太多了。
2. Stop making the same mistakes you’vebeen making all these years. Take a step back for a moment and just think whyshe might not be texting you back… maybe you didn’t build enough comfort andrapport? Maybe you didn’t escalate when you were supposed to so she got theimpression you were just friends? It could be anything.
停止这些年来你一直所犯的错误吧:花一点儿时间想一想她为什么不给你回信息...或许是因为你没有在你们之间建立足够的舒适感和默契?或许是因为当她希望你再进一步的时候而你却没有,以至于让她认为你们只是朋友呢?一切皆有可能。
So today I want to run through the commonmistakes that I see and hear guys making when it comes to texting girls.
Once you understand what they are, then youcan work on trying to never make them again.
Ready?
所以,今天我想贯穿我所看到和听到的关于男孩子给女孩子发信息的五个普遍的问题来讲一讲。一旦你明白其中的奥妙,你就会尽可能不再犯这些错误了。
你们准备好了吗?
Mistake 1: You ooze neediness
错误1:你暴露了需求感
LOLing at lame jokes, insisting onpointless chit chat just to keep the texts going and asking her when she wantsto meet up next all convey one deadly attraction killer.
NEEDINESS!
对着那些撇脚的笑话大笑,老是无意义的灌水式聊天仅仅是发出信息问她什么时候想见面,这样传递的信息是吸引力的致命杀手。
需求感!
If you play the text game like you’re herfriend, she’ll put you right in that cozy friend zone, where you’ve spent soooomany years before.
Stop being needy with her!
如果你像朋友一样和她玩文字游戏,她将会将你放在舒适友谊区,一个你以前在里面花了很多年时间的友谊区。
所以别再对她猴急猴急的了!
Mistake 2: You bombard her with questions
错误2:你给她提了太多问题
Do you really give a shit if she had a goodday at work? No of course not, you care about when you’re going to get her overto yours so you can jump her bones.
当她经历一天愉快的工作时你真的送给她过礼物吗?当然没有,你所关心的只是什么时候你可以骗她亲密。
So stop with the integration already. Nomore questions. Only make statements and suggestion about her that will raisecuriosity.
所以,赶快停止那一系列的招数吧。不要再问那么多问题,试着只是做一些会引起她的好奇心的关于她的陈述和建议吧。
Mistake 3: You’re predictable (like all theothers)
错误3:你像其他人一样容易被看穿
She’s heard it all before, the “Hey cutie,how’s it going? x” to the “Wassup missy, are you free this Friday? x” so you’regoing to be just as boring as the next guy.
她以前已经听过这些了,从“嗨,美女,最近怎么样啊?”到“美女,近来如何?这个周五有空吗”之类的问候。所以,你问这些问你的时候只会像其他那些人一样无聊。
Throw some fire into the mix and call herout a little, make the texts more exciting so that she smiles when she readsthem and doesn’t dread when you’re name comes up on the screen.
那就在聊天内容中再加点儿火候在她心里引起点反应,让她笑着读你那更加令人兴奋的消息,当你的名字出现在屏幕上的时候让她不再感到担心。
Mistake 4: You leave it too long
错误4:你冷冻的时间太长了
When you get the number… text her rightaway! No stupid 2 day rules you read on a forum somewhere, just text her thatday.
If you leave it a few days, there’s achance she’ll forget who you are (depending on how the interaction went) soit’s best to keep things fresh in her mind.
当你拿到号码时,要赶紧给她发消息!我想没有那个傻瓜能让你过两天再阅读某个论坛上的消息吧,所以一定要在收号的那天发消息给她。如果你过几天在发消息给她,她可能会忘记你是谁(这取决于你们之间的互动),所以最好早点在她大脑里留下印象。
Mistake 5: You don’t inject humour
错误5:你缺乏幽默感
Come on dude, you know that women like tolaugh so why are you being lame in your texts? Banter with her, talk aboutfunny stuff you see during the day, send her photos that you find funny (butnot creepy).
好吧,老兄,想必你知道女人都是喜欢笑的,所以为什么你的信息那么撇脚、僵硬呢?逗一逗她,和她讲讲那天你看到的有趣的内容,给她发一些你发现的有趣的图片(但是不要发恐怖的哦)
If you can make her laugh, then you’rehalfway there to getting in her panties.
如果你能让她笑,那你TD她就成功一半了。
Boom! There you have it, easy mistakeswe’ve all made in the past that you need to work on NOT making again.
雄起!你需要的是不要再犯以前那些容易犯的错误。
Text game is pretty simple, the aim is tokeep the attraction going… touch on the rapport and connection you both hadwhen you met in person and use it as a tool to set up the next date. Done.
文字游戏真的很简单,它的目的是让吸引继续下去....建立你们之间的默契和联系,当你遇到她的时候,用这作为一个工具去安排下一次约会吧。好吧,就这样吧。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|备案(粤ICP备13056970号)|挽回爱情 ( 粤ICP备13056970号 )  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:15 , Processed in 0.077343 second(s), 21 queries .